Center for International Research Development (CIRD) is glad to welcome you on board as an editorial member. Kindly take few minus of your time to review the terms and conditions for becoming an editor in any of CIRD JOURNAL
Benefits of Becoming a CIRD Editor
- Been an editorial member of CIRD Publication broadens your horizon and increases your international reputation.
- First manuscript of the Editorial board member will be published free of cost.
- Editors enjoy 40% of “CIRD Publication Discount (CPD)” (for any other manuscript apart from first paper) on publication Charge of any CIRD journal (Terms and condition applies).
- Name and affiliation of Editors will be published on the official website of the journal and printed version of each Volume/Issue
- Editorial board members enjoy 50% discount on CIRD National and International conferences.
- Upon successful acceptance as an editorial member, Editorial board membership certificate will be issued.
- Individual seeking editorial position in CIRD journal must possess Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Must have published at least Two Papers in reputable international and National Journal
- Previous experience of Peer Review in any reputable Journal
- Individual seeking Editorial Position need be a research scholar/Academia
Responsibility as an Editor
- Editorial decision for manuscripts of the journal.
- Jury voting power for the decision (accept/modify/reject) on disputed manuscripts only.
- Renewable Four years but not more than three terms consecutively
- Editor will follow the terms and condition of the journal.
- Willingness to vote on disputed manuscript within seven (7) days of notification
- This relationship (or contract) can be terminated by giving one month notice from either side.
Note: The post of Academic Editor is purely on an honorary basis. No monetary reimbursement/cash benefit/salary is associated with this post, however, as an editor you enjoy benefit listed above.
If you accept the terms and condition of becoming CIRD editor, kindly click “i accept terms and condition” to proceed to form.
You could download the PDF version of this guide here